I've tagged myself..hihi..

The Rules :
The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the quetions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

the age of my next birthday
I will be 19 at October 13,2009..I'm a grown up girl, right?=)

the place i’d like to travel
Italy because of its beauty and histories amazed me

favorite place
bedroom..I can do anything in there. It's my secret hiding place..hihi..

favorite food
noodles..why?because my mom loves it too and often take me out to eat some of it

favorite thing
mobile phone, red sony ericsson W910i.. I can't live without it!

favorite color
everything! can't pick my favorite of my favorites

a city i was born Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia

a city that i’ve ever lived in
Jakarta..I live with traffic jams everyday in my life

a nickname I had
'Caca' is my REAL nickname, 'ndut' is my family's nic for me so never called me 'ndut'

college major
Unika Atma Jaya, Economic Faculty, Accountancy...with student university's id: 2009-12-044 ^^

name of my love
don't have any, YET. but I can dream of some Edward Cullen,right? hihi..
[his eyes are so irresistble]

-cha-

0 comments: